Thursday, July 3, 2014

Birthday is a blessing!



I must be blessed! Yes, it is my birthday today! 

Thank you to everyone who remembered this very special day. Thanks to social media for making everyone aware of someone’s birthday and sending birthday greetings make it easier. And also to those who sent sms and called me through mobile phone. All the greetings received really meant a lot to me and absolutely made my day!
 




Thanks to everyone especially to my friends, relatives, loved ones, my family and to God for giving me another year to enjoy and to share my life and be a blessing to other people.

Another year had passed and here I am facing another chapter of my life.


I hope and pray to have more birthdays to come, more friends to meet, more goals to achieve, healthy body and mind, additional knowledge to know God more and be closer to Him, happy family and more obstacles and problems to encounter to become more responsible, wise and strong person for me to inspire others.


Then again I wanna thank our God for the bounteous blessings.



I sincerely thank everyone and all these I pray in Jesus name. Amen. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment