Sunday, June 15, 2014

King of my Heart

"A man of few words" - is a perfect description of you.

You are very supportive in everything we do, even if some of our decisions aren’t right, because I know you believe in us.


You are not a strict disciplinarian because you want us to learn from everything we choose to do.

And indeed you made your point, I have experienced the ups and downs of what we call life and hey, I learned a lot! 



Life taught me so many lessons that brought me to where I am now and have molded me to who I am today and I owe that from both you ni mama. 
Aside from life's lesson, we are so much blessed to have you as our father. You have worked so hard all your life just to give us a roof over our heads, food in our stomachs, education at our hands, and more than we need to survive.



We found a kind and loving father in you.
We don't have everything we want but we are surely blessed.
And Pa, I MAY FIND MY PRINCE BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY KING.
THANK YOU AND HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YOU AND TO ALL THE LOVING FATHER AROUND THE GLOBE.
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH PAPA! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Excellent and Brilliant blog the I've heard, Happy Father's day to ALL extreme Father

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks John! Happy father's day! :-)

    ReplyDelete