Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Thank You Every0ne!


No special dinner or party or celebration nga b0ngga. It's okay, jst another day 2 remember.

Birthday wishes and gifts means dat I have my loved ones always having me in their heart.
I am sure, not only today but each and everyday i have many family and friends wishing me good health and live a good life.
I am grateful Lord dat u gave me wonderful years of my life.

Wat a year the last one has been. Major things have been going on. Big life lessons have been learned.
New dreams, dreads, worries and plans have been realized.

I learned a lot about myself during this year. I learned dat I am brave enough 2 start anything. I learned the value of commitment, and I learned a lot about communication and love. I learned dat I am much braver than I think I am. I am stronger now than I have ever been.

I learned dat with a little support and a lot of love from friends and family, you can get anywhere. And I learned dat even without the support and the love, manifesting a positive attitude and putting dreams into actions will help me achieve any dream.
Life is all about God, family and dreams at the moment. Getting older is fun when it is done with awesome people.

This another year of mine, I will surprise myself. In the next few years as I creep toward the milestone of late twenties, I will think and feel and do things dat right now I am unwaveringly convinced I will not. I’ll tell everyone I would never cut my hair again and then one scorching hot summer day, I’ll find myself in a hair salon getting it chopped off again and again. hahaha

Anyways, bring it on another year! Let’s see wat you have 2 offer, wat obstacles I need 2 remove or encounter, wat positive, blessed and amazing events can happen and where I will end up next. I am so excited 2 be with you on this journey.


Happy birthday sexy and beautiful me! :D 

6 comments:

  1. Happy beerday bonita roselyn! hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rose...May the Lord give you bountiful grace and grant your wishes and dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Bless Mam Rose.. Happy Na Beerday Pa --- Happy happy birthday Roselyn Bartolin @>-- ;-* ;-)

    ReplyDelete