Webxpress is a state-of-the-art, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm, specializing in the design and development of websites for international clients.
We are currently looking for:
DetailsThe work of the PHP Developer will be mainly related to the implementation of websites/web-based systems based on specifications provided by our clients with the use of content management systems. A more detailed explanation of the job is available upon request.
- Specialize in PHP scripting language & AJAX
- Knowledge on any server-side scripting language is an advantage: ASP, PERL, Ruby, JSP
- Knowledge on any content management system (Drupal, Wordpress, or Joomla) is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge in advance programming principles and designs such as OOP and Design Patterns (MVC) Familiar with Facebook and other social networking sites integration
- Good command in English; both written and oral
- Graduate of any IT related courses with work experience related to the technologies mentioned above
- Able to work efficiently to meet deadlines and to render additional hours as needed
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Willing to work on night shift/shifting schedules
- Has good work attitude
Successful candidates can look forward to a competitive compensation package and opportunities for career growth.