Sunday, October 16, 2011

Want to have soft, smooth and pimple free face?


Well here's my secret...

I used to have pimples, acne, blackheads, whiteheads all over my face, and I consider this as a big problem.
But when I found/discovered how to solve my problem, Horay! what a smooth skin and all my pimples had g0ne!

I was amazed!

Check and follow the steps below.

Steps:

1. Wash your face with lukewarm water (this is just to clean your face).

2. Wash again this time with warm water and massage your face in a circular motion for about 1-2 minutes.

3. After that, use a facial scrub (this will remove white heads & black heads and cleans the pores). Massage face while applying the facial scrub. - Do this in 3 minutes.

4. Rinse with lukewarm water.

5. Path dry your face.

6. Apply Cetaphil as moisturizer. (You can buy cetaphil at any leading drug stores). Or you can just use other moisturizer.
Moisturizer is important because it protects the skin against the drying influences of the environment. It keeps your skin lubricated making it soft, smooth and looking more youthful.

It's that simple!

Note: This must be done before and after bedtime!

For those who have the same problem I used to have, try my secret too! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment