Falling in love and establishing a love relationship with someone that you have dated for a moment is easy. However not every love relationship that you committed will be perfect due to many reasons. Therefore finding that perfect love relationship is an uphill task for couples who wants to be seriously committed.
Below are some of the tips you can use in order to build a perfect love relationship.
1. Find out whether you are compatible with the person you date. Just because you like the same types of foods and pets does not mean that you can have a blissful long-term love relationship. Asking the right question at the right time will help you to discover the real person that goes out with you. So how well do you know your partner?
2. Be honest, understanding and committed to your partner and at the same time exercise equality when it comes to love relationship. Each of the partner in a love relationship has the right to give and accept the opinion presented in relation to the love relationship.
3. Learn to be a romantic partner, shower your partner with gifts and spring few surprises when everything seems to be going for a flat. A romantic evening dinner does not necessary have to be expensive but the event will definitely put both of you on the right track. Sending flowers to your partner as a gift could be old fashion but it will never fail to do the job of brightening up your partner's day.
4. Never go to bed mad at each other. Try to patch things up or call it a truce before the bedtime. It will give you time to calm down and in the morning everything will seem in different light.
5. Accept that it's your job to educate your partner about what makes you feel most loved. Love your partner how they want to be loved, not how you want to be loved.
6. Try doing something fun together at least twice a month and don’t forget to compliment each other. Don’t focus on your partner’s negatives, boost up the positives and you’ll see them work on the negatives on their own. People already know what their faults are, they don’t need anyone to tell them.
7. Notice the things your partner does for you and appreciate them for it. This simple act shows your partner that you appreciate them and that you know how to express yourself to them.
8. Listen to your partner. There will be times when you are not remotely interested in what your guy or girl is going on about; but it is important that you listen with respect and give them your support.
9. Make your expectations clear. It is critical in any relationship to let your partner know what you expect from them. However, never expect your partner to meet all of your expectations, as every relationship is built on compromise.
10. Agree to disagree. There will always be issues that a couple cannot completely agree upon; rather than suffering a string of fights, it is best to agree to disagree on that particular subject and move on.
11. Respect your partner and yourself when it comes to family and friends. It is unhealthy for a person to think they have to discontinue their normal routine with their loved ones and friends after beginning a relationship. If you find that you or your partner dislikes one of your family members, friends or vice versa, simply spend time with those specific people without one another.
12. Maintain your relationship. The most important part of making a relationship last is the maintenance aspect. Relationships are hard work and, just like a car or musical instrument, they need to be routinely tuned. Communicate with your partner on a regular basis about changes in your needs, and do your best to make your partner feel comfortable doing the same.
13. Know your timing. There will be times when you feel that you need to talk to your partner, but they are unavailable. For these times, keep a journal and write down what you would like to say to your partner. This will help you feel connected and grounded and also help you remember specific facts or dates.
Tips listed above is 100% effective. And of course, the basic ingredient for a lasting relationship is LOVE. This means that there must be that feeling of intimacy, passion, spark and spasm. Such feeling of happiness, joy and longing for the person must exist. A relationship based on love has no room for failure. You will have a longing for the person always. When you develop a feeling for that individual, you will definitely care, love and cherish the person’s company. A person with such love will never do things that will disgust, displease or make the partner feel bad. Therefore, the basic element governing a lasting relationship is LOVE… ^_^